Why Choose Mitsubishi?
Here are some reasons why to choose Mitsubishi ductless systems:
- America's #1 selling brand of ductless cooling and heating technology
- Highest quality HVAC as rated by contractors
- Only ductless manufacturer offering remote monitoring and control of systems, at anytime, from anywhere
- Systems with an i-see sensor scan the room for hot and cold spots and automatically adjust the temperature
- Products capable of using a single condensing unit (outdoor unit) to support heating or cooling multiple rooms
How Does It Work?
Ductless heating and cooling systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps that simply take heat energy from one place and move it to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant.
The Outdoor Unit connects to the indoor unit by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of the home on ground level. The Indoor Unit is mounted on a centrally located wall. One ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized home. The Remote Control allows occupants to adjust the settings for maximum efficiency, comfort and control.
Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Technology has many benefits for your home:
- Save Energy & Money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home
- Year-Round Comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating, eliminating hot and cold spots in your home
- Allergen Filtration reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air
- Ultimate Comfort Control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each room
- Low Cost, Easy Installation that is quick, simple and inexpensive
- Versatile Design Options to fit any room or application
Wondering if your home would benefit from this technology? A mini-split system is a great solution for the following:
- A home that has no ductwork. This could include homes with baseboard heating.
- Additions or outbuildings where extending or installing ductwork is not ideal.
- Spaces that are directly connected to unconditioned spaces (like garages, attics, sunrooms, and unfinished basements) where ductwork would be exposed to harsher temperatures.
Mitsubishi heating and cooling systems give you the most advanced technology, allowing you to enjoy more precise comfort in one or multiple rooms - while saving on energy bills and contributing to a greener planet.
Take advantage of the latest technology that HVAC has to offer:
- i-see Sensor: Detects temperature variations and controls the airflow for ultimate comfort.
- H2i (Hyper Heat): Technology designed to provide energy-efficient heating and comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions.
- Zone Control: Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
- Quiet Operation: Mitsubishi heating and cooling systems operate at low sound levels; the indoor units produce decibels barely at a whisper level.
- Air Filtration: Improves air quality and saves money.
- Inverter-Driven Compressor: Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area.
During your in-home consultation, you can learn about different types of financing that we can make available to qualified applicants with approved credit. Many of our customers receive a quick credit decision within just a few minutes. We try our best to make it convenient for you to obtain financing for your new Mitsubishi ductless system.
One option we can offer is special financing for 12 months with approved credit for our ductless heating and cooling systems. We have more financing programs available for your consideration if you should require different options or payment plans and terms.
Remember, an investment in a Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating system will pay for itself in energy savings!
Many people are taking advantage of these great ductless heating and cooling systems. We are installing them in your neighborhood!
Save With Utility Rebates
You can save a lot of energy with Mitsubishi heating and cooling systems! Because they have no ducts, they avoid the energy losses associated with the ductwork of central forced air systems./
Duct losses can account for more than 30% of energy consumption for space conditioning, especially if the ducts are in an unconditioned space such as an attic, sunroom, or garage.
In addition to saving energy through the operation of the system, you can also save up front with rebates! The majority of our systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and many systems are eligible for federal and state tax credits, plus local utility rebates. Learn more about local utility rebates when you schedule your in home consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this a new technology?
A: The technology was developed in the 1970s and is widely used throughout Asia and Europe. Ductless systems have been used in the United States for more than 30 years. This is a proven, highly efficient technology.
Q: How do I know if it's a good fit for me?
A: Ductless systems are a cost-effective solution for:
- Upgrading electrically heated homes
- Replacing or supplementing inefficient baseboard, wall or ceiling units
- Remodels or room additions
Q: What kind of maintenance does a ductless system require?
A: Ductless systems require basic maintenance to ensure optimum performance. In most cases, maintenance is limited to keeping filters and coils clean. These tasks can easily be performed by the home owner.
*Only Diamond Contractors are eligible through participating distributors. Invoice/proof of purchase must be dated within the promotional period of 8/26-11/16/19. Internet sales, special quotes and multi-family projects do not qualify. Sales must be residential. Limited to purchases and installations in IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI, WV. Fall Incentive Claiming Deadline: 11/30/19. *The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 8/1/2019 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2019.