HVAC Repair Columbus, OH
Has your furnace or air conditioner stopped working? Is your unit making strange noises or unable to maintain your desired temperature? You’ll need a skilled HVAC contractor to get it up and running at optimal efficiency.
When your HVAC system isn’t keeping your home comfortable, you can rely on Logan A/C & Heat Services in Columbus, OH for exceptional service. Our highly trained technicians will repair and tune up your AC unit, furnace, or heat pump quickly and professionally.
HVAC Maintenance & Repair in Columbus
We understand the importance of efficient and well-maintained heating and cooling systems, especially in a climate as unpredictable as Ohio’s. Your system needs to keep up with all types of weather, from the coldest winter nights to the hottest, muggiest days of summer. That’s why we offer fast and friendly HVAC services on all brands, including repairs and checkups.
In many cases, regular maintenance will prevent the more common problems. We build ongoing relationships with our customers to ensure your system is always working efficiently. Our experienced technicians will perform necessary tune-ups and fix minor issues before they become major, costly repairs.
As soon as you notice a problem, call Logan right away. We offer 24/7 service, so you can count on us to be there for your HVAC emergencies. Our team will work within your budget to provide efficient solutions.
Learn More About Our HVAC Repair Solutions in Columbus, OH
When Central Ohio homeowners need heating and cooling services, they turn to Logan. Our technicians will handle all your HVAC needs, no matter how big or small.
AC Unit Repair
- Air conditioning keeps families comfortable and safe in the sweltering heat of summer. A properly functioning air conditioner should deliver a consistent flow of fresh, cool air while controlling moisture content and improving indoor air quality.
- Common cooling system complaints include high humidity, strange odors or noises, continuous cycling, skyrocketing energy bills, and inadequate or no cooling. If your air conditioning system fails, contact Logan for expert cooling services and repairs.
- Columbus homeowners need a reliable furnace to stay warm in the winter. Be wary if your home isn’t getting warm enough, your heating bills are unusually high, the heating system won’t turn on, or you hear loud noises from your furnace.
- Keep your home cozy no matter how cold the weather is with a Logan furnace repair. We work with gas and electric furnaces.
Heat Pump Repair
- Heat pumps are usually very energy efficient, but some problems can negatively impact your system’s function. Since they provide both heating and cooling, they can have many of the same issues as an air conditioning unit or furnace.
- Failing systems may short cycle, make unusual noises, drive up energy costs, or have trouble keeping up with your thermostat. They might also have difficulty switching between heating and cooling modes. When heat pumps break down, our technicians will get them back in working order in no time.
- Taking care of your heating and cooling system reduces the risk of failure when you need it most. When you schedule annual maintenance from quality HVAC companies like Logan, they’ll run more efficiently, keep your home comfortable, and lower energy usage. This will save you money on major repairs and monthly utility bills. Not to mention, your HVAC units may last much longer.
- We offer maintenance agreements that give customers priority scheduling and service, as well as discounts on additional services recommended after your inspection.
What to Expect From Our HVAC Maintenance & Repair Services
As a leading Columbus heating and cooling company, Logan has a reputation for timely, dependable, and friendly service. We pride ourselves on personality and precision, hiring the best team of technicians in the industry. You can expect your technician to arrive on time and treat you and your property with consideration and respect.
Whether you schedule maintenance for your air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump, your technician will perform a thorough inspection. They will test its function and efficiency, clean and check components for wear and failure, lubricate moving parts, and recommend necessary repairs. This is also a good time to voice your concerns about any problems with your equipment.
When your system needs repair, our technicians will work quickly to determine the best solution. Once the repairs are complete, your HVAC unit will be ready to regulate your home temperature for the rest of the season.
Sometimes heating and air conditioning systems are broken beyond repair or not cost-effective to fix. If this is the case for you, your technician will be happy to help you find a new HVAC system that suits your home, lifestyle, and budget. They will also discuss our financing options with you.
With a quick checkup, you can maximize your HVAC efficiency, performance, and longevity. Catching problems and performing repairs early on can prevent expensive repairs and system failures in the future. A well-maintained system will help keep your family safe and comfortable year-round.
Get the most out of your heating and cooling system and request HVAC repair or maintenance from Logan! To ask about financing or learn more about our maintenance agreements, contact our team. You can also book your appointment online.