Why would you need a Mitsubishi Electric ductless system in your home?
Customers opt for ductless systems when they have living space without ductwork, like historical homes or room additions. Ductless HVAC systems can also address issues with areas of the home that are difficult to heat or cool, such as sunrooms, garages, attics, or rooms with large windows and high ceilings. Having a ductless, mini-split air conditioner or heat pump has many advantages, but many customers remain unsure of taking the next steps due to speculated costs.
Some of the key advantages include:
- Zone Control – the ability to regulate heating and cooling room-by-room
- Energy-Efficient Operation – this translates to saving on your utility usage
- New Livable Space – turn ‘unused space’ into livable square footage in your home
- No Messy Ductwork – avoid the major rehab of tearing into walls to add ductwork
- Simple Maintenance – ductless systems require very little maintenance; the majority of the maintenance can be done by the homeowner
These benefits reassure a true return on your investment.
Logan Services offers Mitsubishi Electric brand systems, which are reliable and embody state-of-the-art technology. Our industry experience and knowledgeable staff help teach our customers the detailed attributes and features of their ductless systems. If you are located in the Columbus, Dayton or Cincinnati, Ohio area and would like a free estimate on your Logan Mitsubishi ductless mini-split system, call us today! We assure you that investing in a Mitsubishi ductless HVAC system will be rewarding through energy savings, personalized comfort, ease of use and more!
Be sure to discuss warranties and financing options with our professionals during your consultation. Get started today!