Air Conditioners - Trane XV20i
The most advanced and most efficient air conditioner that Trane offers, the XV20i cooling system is a Logan Services' and customer favorite in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati areas. When matched with a communicating heating system, homeowners can expect to feel ultimate home comfort while saving significantly on energy usage.
The Trane XV20i air conditioner delivers the coldest and driest air possible in the warm months, and it can eliminate indoor temperature swings and is the ultimate value in air conditioning products today.
Why Choose The Trane XV20i Air Conditioner?
Considering your home cooling replacement options? Look no further than the XV20i cooling system by Trane. Learn about some of the key specifications and features you can enjoy with the Trane XV20i air conditioner below.
Cooling Efficiency: up to 22 SEER
Sound Level: Includes compressor sound insulator for quiet operation (as low as 57 dB)
Humidity Control: Next level humidity control for ultimate comfort and efficiency
Durability: Galvanized steel louvered panels protect internal components and preserve airflow efficiency
Warranty*: 12-year limited warranty on compressor, 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil, and 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
The most efficient and top-performing cooling system available, the Trane XV20i variable speed air conditioner continues to grow in popularity among homeowners in the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton areas. Let our experts show you how this A/C can be a great fit for your home, your needs, and your budget.
Trane XV20i Reviews
Are you considering an XV20i Trane air conditioner? Read about other local homeowners' experience with the variable speed cooling system and the quality installation our team at Logan Services is able to provide. Find out for yourself why we are the best place to find a Trane XV20i for sale.
Built for Performance
This air conditioner is designed to solve problems on its own, without needing any attention from you. Here are some of the many design elements that enable it to do this:
- With Trane’s patented spine-fin coils in the place of the more-traditional coil configuration, you gain greater efficiency and dependability. That’s because without the need for multiple welded connections throughout the coil, there’s minimal risk of leaks, keeping you cool and comfortable for as long as possible.
- The advanced technology of Trane’s systems fit together perfectly. This means the amount of wiring required to communicate between this unit, your Trane furnace and Trane thermostat is minimal. Even with their technological sophistication, the electrical work involved to install these units is less involved.
- The Trane XV20i has a built-in diagnostics feature, which operates to display simple green/yellow/red indicators; this way, you can tell at a glance whether everything is working as it should. With one look, you can tell if something needs attention.
All of this adds up to providing peace of mind that you won’t get from another manufacturer. You can rest assured that any potential problems are dealt with proactively to prevent them from impacting the performance of your unit. It means lower operating costs and maintaining a high level of comfort.
That’s saying nothing about the XV20i’s quiet operation, precision control through multiple sensor inputs and various “smart home” options, as well. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you add the power of this air conditioner to your home.
Upgrade To Durable, Quiet, and Economical A/C Equipment
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. The Trane WeatherGuard™ Top protects internal system components to boost reliability and durability. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system.
Trust The Experts At Logan Services For Trane XV20i Installation
Why choose Logan A/C & Heat Services to install your Trane XV20i air conditioner? At Logan A/C & Heat Services, we are proud to be the #1 Volume Residential Trane Dealer in the nation. No one is more experienced with Trane XV20i equipment set up than our team! Our installation team prides themselves on their friendliness, professionalism, and expertise when it comes to giving you a quality HVAC replacement experience. Read our hundreds of reviews on Google to learn first-hand about the Logan Services experience.
When you choose Logan A/C & Heat Services, you can expect:
- Same-day estimates & next-day installation on a first-come, first-served basis
- Multiple financing options to meet your budget
- Professional and quality HVAC replacement
- Timely heating and cooling installation - most installs just take one day!
- All necessary permits & qualifying rebates filed for you
- Reliable HVAC maintenance and service with over 50 years of experience
Learn About Our Current Promotions On Trane Air Conditioners
Our longstanding relationship with Trane allows us the opportunity to offer you the best discounts and promotions available! Check out our current offers and get a FREE in-home estimate on the Trane XV20i Air Conditioner today!
*Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply. For all coverage options, check with Trane.com or your independent Trane dealer.