If you want your heating and cooling to work great from season to season, you need to call Logan A/C and Heat Services. We have the HVAC maintenance Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati homeowners prefer, with expert service and friendly assistance.
When to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
For ideal output and efficiency from your HVAC system, you should plan to schedule maintenance at least once a year. Typically, you’ll request one of our technicians to perform upkeep before you use the equipment for the season. If you aren’t used to having maintenance, however, it’s not always obvious when the time is right. Here are a few ways to tell you need HVAC system maintenance:
- It’s time to turn on different equipment — The best time for our HVAC maintenance services is the beginning of the cooling or heating season. We can ensure that your system is in good condition and ready to do a great job.
- You’ve got high energy bills — If your energy bills are increasing for no obvious reason, give us a call. Maintenance may be the key to identifying the problem and the best solution.
- Your HVAC output isn’t great — Poor output isn’t always a factor of broken equipment. Our maintenance services may be just what you need to get back on track.
- You aren’t sure what’s wrong — General problems, like low airflow, could have a variety of causes. Our HVAC maintenance company can check to see what is happening during normal operation.
- You’ve never had a tune-up — If you just bought a new home, scheduling maintenance is a great way to make sure that everything is working appropriately.
When in doubt, it’s better to request HVAC maintenance than to hope any problems resolve by themselves.
What’s Included in HVAC Maintenance
When you schedule HVAC maintenance, you get different services depending on the season. In the spring, it’s common to service your air conditioner or heat pump for effective cooling. In the fall, you request service for your furnace or heat pump. You can do a little upkeep on your own, like replacing the air filter or clearing the area around your air conditioner. For most of these tasks, however, you need to call our technicians.
During your HVAC maintenance, our technician follows a set of steps to test your equipment and confirm that everything is in working order. The exact process depends on the equipment, but you can expect that our technician will perform many of the following tasks:
- Turn on the equipment and watch for normal operation
- Test thermostat and calibrate it
- Inspect airflow around exterior and interior units
- Check vents and registers
- Inspect fuel connections, where appropriate
- Check refrigerant levels, and recharge them if necessary
- Inspect interior parts for signs of damage or excessive wear
If our technician observes a fault or a problem, we’re happy to explain the issue and help you determine the best path forward. Our goal is to keep your equipment running at its best, and sometimes an HVAC maintenance call requires repairs. Maintenance services can often give you an early warning on your equipment’s condition and lifespan. That way, you can plan for repairs or replacement, when necessary.
Schedule Maintenance With Logan A/C and Heat Services
At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we have been helping Ohio homeowners maintain their HVAC systems since 1969. We now have three locations you can call to schedule service:
The heat and humidity in Ohio summer and the frigid temperatures in winter require that you have an HVAC system that is in top condition. Contact us to schedule the HVAC maintenance Cincinnati homeowners trust.