Your home’s comfort is only as good as the products you use. That is why we at Logan A/C and Heat Services work with top manufacturers such as Trane, Rheem and Mitsubishi Electric. You will be delighted to see what a good heating and cooling system can do for you.
Finding the right air conditioner for sale is simple when you come to Logan A/C and Heat Services. With Trane and Rheem, we install models known for their quality and superior features, including:
- High efficiency up to 22 SEER
- Variable-speed motors for consistent comfort
- Improved air filtration for better air quality
- Minimal fan noise
- Humidity control for ultimate comfort
We can help you find the appropriate unit that will provide ideal cooling for your home and suit your budget.
A good furnace helps you beat winter’s cold air. We aim to install only the best products available for your home — Trane and Rheem make the cut. Imagine how these features could improve your home comfort:
- Natural gas, propane and all-electric options
- Modulating stages to minimize wasted fuel
- Great efficiency up to 97.3 AFUE
- Variable-speed motors
- Convenient ignition system for consistent lighting every time
We are happy to provide the information you need to make an educated decision on your home heating purchase.
Homeowners look for durability in a heat pump, and our goal is to provide effective heating and cooling in one smooth package. Through Rheem and Trane, we can offer these options:
- Cooling efficiency up to 20 SEER
- Heating efficiency up to 13 HSPF
- Temperature accuracy within half a degree
- Variable-speed operation
- Smart tools to help you improve use
Discover how a new heat pump could make every season that much more comfortable.
A home without ductwork can still have the best in heating and cooling from Mitsubishi Electric. Whether you are looking for ductless cooling, a heat pump or a zoning system, you could enjoy the following:
- Efficiency up to 30.5 SEER
- Quiet indoor operation
- Remote access
- Zone heating and cooling
- Effective management of hot or cold spots in the home
A ductless system installed by Logan A/C and Heat Services is just the ticket for better comfort and efficiency.
Indoor air quality affects your health, not just your comfort. Removing contaminants from the air in your home is highly achievable with the many clean air products we offer.
Consider your options:
- High-level filtration systems designed to work with your existing heating and cooling system
- Whole-house air cleaners to trap allergens, odors and toxins
- Humidifiers to accurately control moisture
- Ultraviolet light purifiers to neutralize dust and microbes on contact
You might be surprised how much better this addition to your HVAC system can make you feel.
Ever head out on a trip and realize that you forgot to change the settings for heating and cooling? With Nexia Home Intelligence, you can have smart home automation that puts the control in your fingertips.
Pair your new HVAC system from Logan A/C & Heat Services with a Nexia thermostat, and you’ll be able to take advantage of the smart home capabilities it allows! With Nexia, you’ll have the ability to:
- Create or adjust settings from your smartphone or computer
- Check the status of lighting, doors and appliances while you are out
- Get information about abrupt changes in your home
- Increase your home security
Managing the Home’s Systems Has Never Been Simpler
When you arrange for installation of these products through Logan A/C and Heat Services, you get professional attention that puts your needs at the forefront. For the past 50 years, we have established a reputation for fast and friendly sales, installation, and service for all our Ohio customers. If you are looking for a great air conditioner or furnace for sale, you can find it here!