AC Installation in Columbus, Ohio
Upgrading your A/C unit is a great way to improve the comfort of your home, increase your property value, and invest in lasting technology. Finding a reliable A/C installer is the first step in upgrading this critical feature of your home. If you’re looking for A/C installation in the Dayton, Columbus, or Cincinnati areas, Logan A/C and Heat Services is the team to call.
Reliable Air Conditioning Installers in Columbus, OH
Logan A/C and Heat Services has decades of experience in residential replacement air conditioning. Homeowners trust our team to take care of every step of the process, from the initial quoting period through completion. We invest in air conditioning units from top industry brands, such as Trane, Mitsubishi Electric, and Rheem, that will give you the best and longest-lasting value.
To better understand what Logan can offer you, let’s take a look at our A/C installation process.
Our A/C Installation Process
Quality air conditioning systems are designed to last, but the installation process cannot be discounted. No matter what kind of air conditioner you invest in, it must be installed correctly. Poor air conditioner installation can result in higher energy bills, shorter equipment lifespan, and lower efficiency. That’s why it’s important to have the installation done right the first time.
Here is a look at Logan’s A/C installation process:
Schedule an Appointment
- First, you can schedule an appointment with a Logan team member. Whether you are wanting a free estimate for replacement only or want to schedule a service call for a technician to look at your current air conditioner to provide repair vs replacement options, you can book online or call one of our locations.
Meet with Our Technician
- Next, depending on the type appointment you set up, one of our comfort consultants or service technicians will visit your home and assess your needs and situation. If you are simply looking for a quote for a new system, this is a free service we offer so that we can provide an accurate quote. If you've opted to schedule a service call, your visit will require a charge, but that will be refended to you if you forgo repairs and choose to replace your system.
Free Estimate and Plan
- Our team will provide you with an estimate for your best ac replacement options. We will answer any questions you have about the quote, and we’ll give you an idea of what your new air conditioner installation would look like. This includes details about the available model options, a project timeline (next-day installation if available), and more. We also have financing options available for our customers.
Sit Back and Relax
- Now that you've selected a system, your work is done! Our A/C installers will complete the installation at a time that works for you. Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying your new air conditioning unit and cool air in the comfort of your home.
What to Expect from Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
Logan A/C and Heat Services has built a reputation for quality installation and outstanding customer service. When you work with our team, you can expect a seamless air conditioner installation process that leaves you satisfied. If you have questions or concerns at any time, you can count on our experts to get you the answers you need. Here’s what you can expect from our A/C installation:
- Installing a new air conditioner takes time and expertise. Our technicians know what it takes to do a thorough job that is organized and efficient at every step.
- We are here to answer your questions about our installation process, air conditioner models, pricing, and more. You can count on our team to be responsive, helpful, and honest in getting you the assistance you need.
Attention to the Little Things
- A proper installation is essential for your air conditioner to run smoothly and give you the best value. Our team has a sharp attention to detail and ensures the job is done right with quality assurance.
- We don’t want our customers to feel left in the dark when it comes to investing in a new A/C unit. We provide frequent, detailed updates about the process, pricing, and other factors.
About Logan A/C and Heat Services
Logan A/C and Heat Services was founded in 1969 with the mission to serve homeowners with residential replacement heating and air conditioning. Since our founding, our family-owned and operated company has grown its business beyond the Greater Miami Valley. Today, we keep offices in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio.
In addition to air conditioner replacement and installation, we also provide furnace, heat pump, and air handler replacement, repair, and maintenance services. Our HVAC technicians can replace old or broken HVAC equipment or replace individual parts of your heating or cooling system. We even offer a variety of indoor air quality products to improve the cleanliness of the air in your home.
Ready to get started with expert A/C installers? Contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose what type of A/C unit to get?
The right air conditioner unit for your space depends on how much room you have, your budget, your energy efficiency requirements, and more. If you need help choosing a model, work with your comfort consultant and A/C installer to find the best fit.
Can I install an air conditioner myself?
It’s not recommended that you install an air conditioner yourself. The installation process involves dozens of moving parts and electrical components that could be dangerous to non-experts.
How long does it take to install a new A/C unit?
The time it takes to install a new air conditioner will depend on the scale of your project. In general, this process usually takes between 4-8 hours.