When it comes to the comfort of your indoor air, temperature isn’t the only thing to consider. For many families, a whole home humidifier not only provides the right amount of moisture for total comfort. It can also help to keep irritating airborne particles from circulating as easily.
- Helps alleviate dry conditions which may aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Reduces static electricity in carpets.
- Helps avoid damage from dry air to your furniture, woodwork, paintings and musical instruments.
- Reduces shrinkage of wood floors and woodwork.
- Helps cold winter air feel warmer at lower temperature levels.
- Eliminates need for portable appliances.
Find out why Trane humidifiers are the right choice for your home by scheduling a free in-home consultation with a Logan Services’ comfort consultant today.