Getting a new HVAC system is a great way to ensure your comfort throughout the year. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we offer expert HVAC installation in Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and the surrounding areas. With more than 50 years of experience, we can provide the HVAC installation that helps you manage Ohio’s brutal weather in summer and winter.
Signs It’s Time for HVAC Installation
If your system appears to be working fairly normally, you may wonder when you should replace it. Of course, it’s easy to get used to lower output and not realize that you need new HVAC installation until it breaks. You don’t always get a clear warning. Since it can be tricky to decide, here are a few signs that you need a new HVAC unit.
• Your utility bills are skyrocketing — It’s common to see your utility bills rise during the hot summer and cold winter. You might be able to follow your bill from month to month, along with the weather forecast. As units get older, however, they tend to lose efficiency. Lower efficiency means the equipment must work harder and longer to provide the same kind of output. Your bill is usually your first indicator that the efficiency isn’t high enough to meet your needs anymore. A new HVAC installation would be an immediate improvement in your energy consumption and comfort.
• Your unit is near the end of its lifespan — If you feel like discussions of efficiency and output don’t clear up the issue, you can easily look at the time you’ve had the equipment. Generally, HVAC equipment is rated to last 10-15 years. Once you approach that 10-year mark, it’s a good idea to evaluate what you’re getting from the unit. Even if it’s working great, you should have a plan to schedule our HVAC installation service just in case. Older units are more likely to need big repairs, often unexpectedly.
• You have a big repair bill — Although you might get a decade from your HVAC equipment, some parts could wear out or break down sooner. There are certain parts that are relatively easy to fix or replace, but others are much more complicated and expensive. Repairing a unit might be better than replacing it, but it depends on the unit and the repair. If you’re looking at a repair bill that is at least half the cost of replacement and your unit isn’t particularly new, it’s best to call us for HVAC installation in Columbus.
• Your system isn’t working well — Ultimately, you have the best sense for the function of your HVAC system. There are a few common problems that might require new HVAC installation, such as:
- Water leaks
- Unusual noises
- Trouble reaching the set temperature
- Hot or cold spots in the home
If you notice any of these, call us to schedule a consult. Our HVAC installation company can help you determine if repair or replacement is the best choice.
We Offer Financing For HVAC Installation
We can help you find a great heating and cooling system for your home, and with approved credit, we can offer you 0% APR financing for 60 Months!
Call Logan A/C and Heat Services Today
At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we understand the importance of having our team perform your HVAC installation in Cincinnati. We have three convenient locations:
Ohio’s climate is one of extremes, with hot, humid summer and freezing winters. You need excellent heating and cooling to manage the temperature and keep the moisture under control. As a family-owned and -operated company, we ensure that all our technicians have the right qualifications and experience needed to do excellent work. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a consultation for HVAC installation.