VIDEO: Fact Checking Common Home Cooling Myths
There are a lot of myths out there when it comes to keeping your home cool in the summer. How do you separate fact from fiction?
Watch as our Marketing Director, Amanda, helps to set the record straight about some common household cooling myths…
Read on to learn what you should know about heat, humidity, and other things that can make you feel uncomfortable this summer...
Do ceiling fans help cool down a room?
No; ceiling fans only circulate the air. A ceiling fan does not condition the air. Only an air conditioner or a heat pump can operate to cool down a room.
Does your HVAC system make your home cleaner and healthier?
Yes; with viruses, mold, allergens that pollute our air, your HVAC system works to help cleanse and condition the air to combat these pollutants. Your air conditioner works to reduce dust mites by reducing humidity. There are also additional products and services that can be considered, such as UV lights, air filtration systems, and duct cleanings to help boost the cleanliness of your indoor air.
Is it heat or humidity that causes your home to feel hot?
Both; humidity will trap heat in your air. If you can eliminate humidity with a properly functioning air conditioner, you can eliminate the heat in your home.
The experts at Logan Services are here to help make your home a comfortable living space year-round. Learn what our team can offer to help make your HVAC replacement project easy and affordable.
Ways To Save Money On HVAC Replacement
- Utility Rebates: Take advantage of utility rebates from Duke Energy, AEP, Columbia Gas, Vectren, and DP&L.
- Federal Tax Credit: Learn what federal tax credits are available for qualifying equipment.
- Seasonal Promotions: Save with manufacturer rebates and promotions.
- Financing Options: We have financing, including 0% APR for 60 months, available.
- Estimates are FREE: Get an expert opinion and be prepared for HVAC replacement - schedule a free estimate with our team.
Contact our team today for any of your HVAC needs in Dayton, Columbus, & Cincinnati!
Request Free Estimate | Schedule A Service Call | Contact Us For Maintenance