The Dave Rose Unwavering Dedication Award
Sometimes people come into your life and your workspace that exude passion and dedication in what they do. This person at Logan Services was Dave Rose. Sadly, our team lost Dave in February 2022 to cancer.
Dave had a superior work ethic. He was generous with his time and willing to visit any customer that needed an estimate for heating and cooling. He was someone who worked hard to make sure his customers were always comfortable. In his honor, Logan Services created an award called the Dave Rose Unwavering Dedication Award. This award will be handed out to an excellent Comfort Consultant each year and is based on the seven standards that Dave followed every day on the job.
The criteria for this award are the following:
1. Offer a flexible and agile schedule to ensure capability of putting customers first.
2. Accept that emergencies occur. Be willing to help customers when they need you most.
3. Go the distance. No matter how far you're asked to travel, take the journey to selflessly meet someone else's needs.
4. Show your passion through creativity. Tell the story of the products and services you offer by participating in videos, interviews, and group projects.
5. Meet new people and be proud to tell them about how Logan Services plays a huge role in the HVAC industry.
6. Meet and exceed the expectations your company has set for you by developing and following a daily process.
7. Always showcase a positive attitude and good spirit. Accept that things can and will change.
Congratulations to Steven J. of our Comfort Consultant team! He is the recipient of the Dave Rose Unwavering Dedication Award. We believe that Steven embodies Dave's dedication, hard work, and passion for Logan Services.
Steven has been with Logan Services for a year and a half. He shows dedication by providing customers with heating and cooling solutions. Steven faces each day with enthusiasm and never turns down an opportunity to help. He ensures that we get to our customers in a timely manner and helps them with their HVAC needs promptly. His main market of focus is Dayton, but he never minds traveling a little farther to assist a customer when needed.
Steven has always been willing to help anybody on any department at Logan Services, whether it's helping the sales coordination team with running an emergency/urgent appointment or helping home show season run smoothly.
Steven comes to work with a positive attitude and treats customers with that same spirit. He makes sure that his customers are comfortable and that they are provided with the best communication and service possible. We are proud to have him as part of the Logan Services' family!
Congratulations again to Steven J. for winning this 2022 award!