Air Conditioner Repair
Realizing that your air conditioner isn’t working very well (or not at all) can be a nightmare for Ohio homeowners. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we understand the importance of keeping your system in good working order. Since 1969, we have provided expert air conditioner repair in Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati and the surrounding areas.
We offer service for all your favorite brands, and we have decades of experience with air conditioner repair. You can count on us for professional, courteous service.
When to Call for A/C Repair
It’s not always easy to identify problems with your air conditioner, particularly if it is working well most of the time. There are some ways that you can tell your system is headed toward a breakdown:
- Constant Cycling: Air conditioning units usually cycle three to six times per hour. If the system keeps turning off before achieving the desired temperature, you may have a problem causing interruptions in the cycle.
- Higher Energy Consumption: If your energy bills are rising without changing your thermostat settings, your air conditioner might be losing efficiency. You need to find out why it’s costing more.
- High Humidity: Air conditioning should keep your home’s humidity at 30-50%. If you notice moisture accumulating on the walls, floors or soft furnishings, you should request service to inspect the system.
- Unusual Noises: Air conditioners always make some noise, but they shouldn’t screech, grind or bang. If it doesn’t sound like normal operation, you need to schedule A/C repair service as soon as possible.
- Ineffective Cooling: Your air conditioner should be able to keep up with your thermostat. If your home just doesn’t feel cool enough despite changing the settings, you should ask our technicians to perform an inspection.
- Leaking Water: Air conditioning produces condensation, which should safely drain away. Leaking or dripping water is a sign of bigger problems ahead. You need to schedule prompt A/C repair in Cincinnati to protect your equipment.
- No Function: If your air conditioner won’t turn on, you should call for air conditioner repair service to determine the most likely causes.
A working air conditioner is important not just for your comfort, but for your health and safety as well. Effective air conditioning is a great way to improve your indoor air quality, through filtration and moisture control. The system filters the supply of fresh air to remove common contaminants, as well as indoor allergens.
When your system works as it should, you should enjoy a cleaner home with less dust, pollen, mold and mildew. If you or a member of your household suffers from asthma or allergies, contact us to learn more about our services. We are happy to help you find a solution that could improve your symptoms.
Contact Logan A/C and Heat Services for Expert A/C Repair
As an A/C repair company with more than 50 years of experience serving homes in Ohio, we at Logan A/C and Heat Services understand the importance of hiring an expert.
Air conditioner trouble at the height of the summer heat doesn’t give you a lot of time to research and ask family or friends for recommendations. That’s why we recommend that you keep our phone numbers handy, so they are available when you need them. We have three locations in Ohio to serve you:
- Dayton : (937) 224-3200
- Columbus : (614) 224-3200
- Cincinnati : (513) 471-3200
When you contact one of our locations for repair, you will notice the care we show from the first moment. We can help you discover the causes of your air conditioner problems, sort through your options and make a choice. If the best solution involves replacement, we can take you through the process and discuss financing options.
For expert A/C repair in Dayton and across Ohio, contact us today.
When is it time to seek a professional?
In order for your HVAC to keep working as it should, it needs yearly maintenance checkups — the best way to increase its lifespan and efficiency. If your system needs a repair, it’s time to call our professionals. Our technicians know how to work on all makes and models of equipment, so reach out as soon as you can.
How can I get a price estimate?
Contact us to set up an appointment for a same-day estimate for system replacement. A repair estimate will require a service call from a technician in order to properly diagnose the system.
Does Logan A/C and Heat Services offer financing?
We do! We have several financing options for customers who qualify. Reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to help you walk through the qualification process when we come to your home.
What areas do you service?
Whether you need A/C repair in Columbus, OH or in the metro areas of Cincinnati or Dayton, we’re your go-to provider.
Why choose Logan?
Backed by a reputation built on trust, Logan A/C and Heat Services offers exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We’re recognized by manufacturers as a top dealer in the region, as well as the top Trane dealer in Ohio. We have thoroughly vetted and trained employees and the best products in the industry. Count on us for fast, friendly service!