At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we know there is never a good time to need air conditioning repair. For the past 50 years, we have made home comfort our singular goal. If you have a problem with your air conditioning, reach out to us. We service all brands, so we can quickly ascertain the problem and walk you through the possible solutions.
Signs Your Home Needs Air Conditioning Repair
At Logan Services, we know sometimes it’s difficult to tell when your A/C is about to stop working. Call us as soon as you spot one of these signs:
- Constantly turning on and off: Air conditioners turn on several times an hour. If they turn off before reaching the right temperature, there is a fault in the system.
- Energy use is rising: If your electric/cooling bills are increasing without a corresponding rise in outside temperature, you need to learn why.
- Poor humidity control: Air conditioning is supposed to manage humidity as well as temperature. If your walls feel damp, your system might not be operating correctly.
- Loud, acute noises during operation: Every A/C makes a little noise, but grinding, screeching or rattling sounds are not normal.
- Ineffective cooling: If your home is not as cool as it should be or was previously, trust your instincts and request a system diagnosis.
- Dripping water below evaporator coil: This part of your A/C can literally freeze if it gets dirty. Prolonging the problem could damage the coil or overwork other components.
- A/C will not turn on: An air conditioner that will not operate when the thermostat triggers it indicates a need for emergency A/C repair.
Air Conditioning Repair When and Where You Need It
If your A/C cuts out in summer, you may not have a lot of time to research your options. That is why we at Logan Services are open 24/7 for your repair needs. When you call our emergency hotline at 1-800-564-2611, we will schedule to help you immediately. Click on the city page closest to you to find our service areas:
You can count on us to service your air conditioner in a courteous and professional manner. If our expert technicians determine that you would be better served by A/C replacement, we are happy to provide information about our financing options.
A/C issues are never a delight, but they do not have to be a nightmare. Your first step is to call us at Logan A/C and Heat Services, and we will do our best to put your mind at ease with a solution you can afford. To schedule an estimate on repairs, contact us today.