Have you finally decided to turn on your furnace only to notice buzzing, cool air blowing or a total meltdown? It may be time to think about upgrading your system.
If you have noticed anything awry with your furnace, here are a few signs that it is time to part ways. Out with the old and in with the new this holiday season!
Here is how you can tell it may be time for furnace repair or replacement:
- Increased electric and gas bills
- Your flame burner is no longer blue (yellow burner is a sign of carbon monoxide)
- You’ve neglected to perform routine maintenance
- You are constantly adjusting your thermostat
- Rattling, squeaking and unusual noises come from your HVAC system
- Cool air comes through your vents
- You’re not comfortable in your home
If any of these symptoms are the case, or if you’ve noticed anything unusual with your furnace, call Logan Services of Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio today. We are proud to help serve you with your heating and cooling needs!
Ready for an estimate on a new HVAC system for your home? Schedule today »