Do you hate thinking about summer with your current air conditioner? Do you find yourself looking for excuses to leave home and visit stores or friends because their cooling is much better? You might be a great candidate for cooling replacement with Logan A/C and Heat Services. We can help you find a new A/C that will provide you with the kind of home comfort you deserve.
Signs Your Home Needs Cooling Replacement
Like many components in your home, you might struggle along with a faulty air conditioner long before you choose to get a new one. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we know some homeowners try to stretch the equipment life span because they worry about the A/C unit replacement cost.
However, there are plenty of reasons to consider upgrading. Here are a few ways you can tell it is time:
- Disappointing output: A cooling system that cannot catch up with your needs, regardless of its condition, is ready to retire.
- Skyrocketing energy bills: If you notice that your cooling bills keep going up each year, your A/C is nearing the end of its life.
- Breaking down too often: Paying off a repair bill only to have the system stop working again may be your cue to get a replacement.
- Major repairs needed: The cost to repair or replace certain A/C components can be close to the new A/C cost. Unless your system is fairly new, replacement is often the best way to go.
- Equipment is 10-plus years old: Even if your system is still running fairly well, output and efficiency will decrease as it gets older. Systems that are 10 to 15-plus years old may be ready for replacement.
How Much Does A/C Replacement Cost?
At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we respect that arranging for A/C replacement is a decent investment for homeowners. We offer financing options that can provide our customers with the convenience of paying off the new equipment over time.
When you book an appointment with our expert team to help you select a new A/C and replace your old unit, you will receive the best quality products and service in the business. We will come to your residence to give a free estimate and make recommendations on the equipment that will work wonderfully with your home. You can rest comfortably, knowing that we stand by our work.
Serving Ohio’s A/C Needs Since 1969
To build our reputation as an excellent A/C service expert in Ohio, we have gradually expanded our service areas over the past 50 years. If you live in one of these three metropolitan areas, visit the page for the city nearest you. Scroll down to locate your neighborhood on our list:
We are always happy to show new customers the difference Logan A/C and Heat Services can make. Do not hesitate to call with any questions.
Bringing your home’s air conditioning into the present begins with a free in-home estimate from Logan A/C and Heat Services. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.