Logan Services Is In The Giving Spirit
Last week our TEAM was able to meet Brenda and Ronald L. of Columbus, Ohio. Brenda and Ronald had been experiencing some problems with their furnace after a couple of services calls from a different company, something went very wrong.
Brenda ended up in this hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning. The furnace wasn't repaired properly, and she became very ill from the dangerous gas that her furnace was emitting. After a full recovery, the family knew they needed to get their furnace replaced so they called upon Logan Services for an estimate on furnace replacement.
Our team listened to their story and became overwhelmed by a desire to help. Our team came together to install a brand new Trane furnace free of charge. During our estimate, we learned how much the couple, now in their 60s and 70s, has done to help others in the community, and we couldn't leave them behind without doing something special for them to simply say 'thank you'.
Thank you Ronald and Brenda for all you've done to touch the lives of so many in and around Columbus by giving us your time, abilities, and love. Thank you also for giving our team the opportunity to help you. We appreciate your kindness, and we hope you stay comfortable in your home for many years to come.
Logan Services loves helping local homeowners with their heating and cooling needs. We are happy to be able to provide Brenda and Ronald with peace of mind this heating season.