UV Light Purifiers
UV lights have been proven to be effective at helping to clean air ducts. The UV-C energy produced by the bulbs can destroy even the smallest particle of dust or microbial.
In fact, research indicates that 99.9% of viruses and bacteria within the air ducts of your home can be destroyed with the use of effective UV light for the furnace. By destroying the DNA of these bacteria, an HVAC UV light system can help to reduce bad smells and greatly improve the quality of the air that you breathe within your home. This, in turn, can improve allergies, decrease illness, and provide relief to asthma sufferers.
Benefits of a Whole-Home UV Air Purifier:
- Treat the air throughout your entire home with Fresh-Aire UV, not just one room.
- Quiet operation.
- Reliable, low-maintenance, compact design.
- Safe, efficient operation – an APCO whole-house air purifier uses less power than a 20-watt light bulb; operating on a single outlet.
- Freshens recirculated air during winter and summer months when homes are closed to outdoor air.
- A great addition to any home with air filters and humidifiers.
--> Read about a recent study regarding the Fresh-Aire APCO-X, whole-house UV light treatment system's ability to eliminate up to 99% of SARS-COV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19 virus), as well as bacteria and mold spores from the indoor air.
UV-C is a natural component of sunlight and is the reason that many harmful microbes die in natural outdoor light. However, within air ducts, they are left to breed and grow almost at will.
Having your air ducts cleaned regularly will certainly assist in the problem, but having UV light for HVAC fitted offers a more thorough, long-term, and preventative solution. The UV-C rays break down the outer membrane of the microbe and pierce its DNA. This alters the DNA of the microbe so that it is unable to reproduce.
Contact our team today to learn more about the UV Light Purifiers that we offer, the pricing for installation, and booking your service appointment.