Count On Logan A/C And Heat Services For Professional HVAC Furnace Repair
Broken furnace on the coldest day? Wondering what that weird rattling sound is? Tired of your furnace limping from one day to the next? You may need expert heating repair. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we have been providing quality repair for all furnace brands since 1969. If you have a problem, our experienced service technicians have the solution.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When you have a heating repair issue, you do not want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the issue is. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we know that your furnace often gives you a lot of signs that something is wrong before it quits. If you rely on your senses to tell you how your furnace is doing, you might discover concerns before they turn disastrous.
Look for these red flags:
- Inconsistent heating: If some rooms are freezing and others are boiling hot, you may be experiencing or dealing with poorly designed duct work, a blower malfunction, or a furnace that is undersized for your home.
- High heating bills: Skyrocketing energy usage is an indication that your furnace is working too hard.
- Ineffective heating: The furnace may be turning off prematurely due to damage somewhere in the process.
- Rattling, grinding or screeching noises: Components may come loose and rattle inside the equipment.
- Detection of gas: Fuel connections may be loose, damaged, or you may have a cracked heat exchanger. CO gas is a common occurrence from these issues and a leak could be harmful to your health.
- System will not turn on: Unless you accidentally flipped a circuit breaker or turned off the pilot light, this could show that your furnace is in bigger trouble.
- Furnace is 10 to 15-plus years old: Equipment nearing the end of its natural life span often needs more maintenance and repair.
If you worry about the cost of repairs, it is worth keeping in mind that heating problems rarely go away by themselves. People who neglect their furnaces often end up with bigger repairs that cost more. When you call Logan A/C and Heat Services right after you sense an issue, we will work with your budget to find a solution.
Call Logan A/C and Heat Services for Furnace Repair
If you’ve wondered, “Where can I find furnace repair near me?” furnace repair in the dead of Ohio winters is a task that you can only trust to an expert like Logan A/C and Heat Services. Hiring a company near you makes it easier for the team at one of our three Ohio locations to get to your home and start work quickly.
Check out the pages for our service areas:
If you live near one of these cities, visit the link to see your neighborhood on the list and discover more about the local HVAC furnace repair team. We are happy to answer your calls or emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ohio homeowners who are feeling the chill get the highest-quality furnace repair from Logan A/C and Heat Services. Contact us today to schedule heating repair or to learn more about our financing options.