Warehouse Coordinator - Columbus
Logan A/C & Heat Services is an award winning, growing, residential HVAC Company. We are locally owned, operated, and service the Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Markets.
We are hiring for a Warehouse Coordinator position in Columbus, Ohio!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fills and prepares orders for same-day or next-day installation
- Ensures correct and complete labels are attached to all install orders processed
- Recieves and stocks equipment and installation material; Verifies receiving shipments match Purchase Orders, Sign off on Purchase Orders, Return to Supervisor and/or Accounts Payable
- Replenishes area inventory stock by sending to logistics supervisor.
- Communicates any discrepancies in inventory with manager
- Ensures office and warehouse are free of hazards
- Loads and unloads cargo
- Orders parts and ensures deliveries are received with the correct amounts
- Expected to travel to Dayton office when needed based on work load.
- Works collaboratively with Logistics team
- Expected to travel to supply house and other offices to get equipment and materials as needed.
- Run parts or supplies to installers and service techs as requested by Logistics or Cincinati team lead.
- Maintains warehouse organization ensuring FIFO guidelines are followed.
- Calls in RMA’s for damaged or unneeded equiment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Care and Use of Equipment – Has outstanding knowledge of all job related equipment, is careful with the handling of the equipment and storage of the equipment.
- Organizing – Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Arranges information and files in a useful manner.
Experience and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Warehouse or Inventory experience
- Maintains current Forklift certification
- Proficient computer skills, some knowledge of computer software
- A valid drivers license, clean driving record and ability to drive a company vehicle
- Knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook. Successware use may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employee may be asked to lift, push, pull, and/or move items weighing more than 50 pounds on a weekly basis.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to email@example.com in for consideration or apply online below.