Service Technician Trainee - Dayton, Columbus, & Cincinnati
Logan Services is a residential heating and air conditioning company that has been in business since 1969. We are family-owned and operated with locations in Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus. We are one of the largest Trane dealers in the country. We do not do new construction.
Join our team now as a Service Tech Trainee in Columbus, Cincinnati, or Dayton!
- Currently enrolled in a Technical School for HVAC (not required, but preferred)
- A clean driving record is a must
- Some of their own personal hand tools
- No felonies (background checks will be done)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Clean cut appearance
- A strong desire to advance in this industry
- Excellent base pay
- Uniforms and Jackets to wear
- Continuous training
- Opportunity for full-time employment (our full-time techs average above 2000+ hours per year)
- Opportunity for advancement (one of the largest HVAC companies in the country)
Application & Hiring Process For Service Technician Trainee
Interested in this position? Learn about our application and hiring process for Service Tech Trainees at Logan A/C & Heat Services.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.