Seasonal Sheet Metal Fabricator - Dayton
Logan A/C & Heat Services is an incredibly successful HVAC company with a huge passion for our people. We are a value-based, people first organization and we are proud of the culture we provide our employees. Our success starts with our employees walking through our doors every single day, loving what they do. We are the largest volume Trane dealer in the United States and that doesn’t happen without the hardworking, innovative, and committed employees on our team.
We are seeking a seasonal, part-time Sheet Metal Fabricator. Learn about our Sheet Metal Fabricator position and submit your application today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fills and prepares orders for sheet meal fabrications
- Maintains quantity standards for stocked sheet metal fabrications
- Ensures sheet metal quantity is available at all time
- Meets productivity requirements established
- Meets quality requirements established
- Works collaboratively with Logistics team
- Maintains sheet metal warehouse organization ensuring FIFO guidelines are followed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Our Company Values
- Commitment To Excellence
- Fun Family Spirit
Logan Services Inc. offers Equal Employment Opportunity to all applicants.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
We look forward to talking with you!
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.