Sales Coordinator - Dayton
Logan A/C & Heat Services, Inc. specializes in the installation and service of HVAC systems for all types of residential projects. We know that our employees are the heart of our organization so we provide a stable, high energy and fun work environment.
We are now interviewing for a Sales Coordinator. The position is located in Dayton. This is an entry level position for candidates interested in pursuing a sales/marketing/customer service career.
We are looking for a motivated individual to answer sales calls, schedule calls, and coordinate the schedule. Shift hours will vary week to week with every 3rd weekend on call. Weekday shift hours are 8a-5:00p, 9a-6:00p, 10a-7:00p. Weekend hours are 8a-4:00p, Saturday and Sunday.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Degree in Communications, Business or Marketing preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years Customer Service or Sales Experience
- In Home Services knowledge (IE: Heating & A/C, plumbing, electrical)
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience in working independently as well as with a team
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with computers
- Clean background, valid driver license and drug free.
Benefits that we offer are:
- Competitive base wages and opportunity for an annual performance based bonus.
- Lucrative insurance plans
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Cell phone plan
- Vacation and personal time
- Excellent Support from an Experienced Team
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.