Residential HVAC Technician - Columbus (3 OPENINGS)
Logan A/C & Heat Services of Columbus is the go-to HVAC provider for homeowners looking for residential AC and furnace replacement, repair, and routine maintenance.
We are hiring! Our company is growing, and to keep up with demand and the level of service we provide customers, we are looking to hire 3 NEW SERVICE TECHNICIANS for our Columbus service area.
Join our team as a Residential HVAC Service Technician. Watch our videos to learn why Logan Services is a great place to work and read more about our career opportunity below!
Interested in learning more about this rewarding career opportunity as a Residential HVAC Service Technician in Columbus? Read on to see our qualifications and benefits, including a sign-on bonus of up to $5,000!
- 2-7 years of experience with an HVAC contractor
- A clean driving record
- Have their own personal hand tools
- Ability to pass a background check
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a drug test
- NATE certified a plus
- Clean cut appearance
- A strong desire to advance in this industry
- Excellent base pay
- Excellent incentive pay schedule (verifiable: our tech's average $50k to $70k+ per year)
- NEW! Sign-on bonus of up to $5,000!
- Health, eye, dental insurance, and retirement plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Uniforms and Jackets to wear
- Company cell phone, iPad, GPS
- Continuous training
- Full-time employment (our techs average above 2000+ hours per year)
- Newer trucks to drive
- Opportunity for advancement (one of the largest HVAC companies in the country)
If you are looking for a rewarding career as an HVAC Service Technician in Columbus, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.