Parts Facilitator - Dayton
Logan Services is a family-owned and operated residential heating & air conditioning. Since 1969, our business has remained strong for over 50 years because of our commitment to excellence in the field of customer service.
Join our team as a Parts Facilitator in our Dayton office! We are seeking an individual who is experienced in a high-paced work environment.
A key focus of the Parts Facilitator will be providing support to the Logistics Department through facilitating the parts ordering, tracking, scheduling, stocking on service vehicles and parts room, and maintaining seasonal stock in both. In addition, the Parts Facilitator will manage the filing of all field repairs and extended warranties to ensure Logan Services is keeping all parts replacement costs profitable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take all inbound tech calls and provide requested support to include parts lookup, pricing, and ordering.
- Order all parts while also observing and filing for Field Repairs and Extended Warranties
- Tracking all parts to ensure acceptable time deliveries
- Work with dispatch department to ensure parts replacements are scheduled for satisfactory customer experience
- Maintain service vehicle, consignment room, and parts room stock based on seasonal needs
- Ensure all parts processes are up to date and efficient
- Analyze parts replacements to ensure proper stock is on hand to maintain profits, customer experience, and 2 visits for parts replacements.
- Keep updated on all manufacturer service bulletins to ensure proper changes are put in place on the field.
- Reviewing the monthly Parts Statement and verifying if all invoices are ok to pay. If not, following up with the manufacturer for correction
- Semi-annual van inventory and weekly van inspections
- Tracking, maintenance, and management of all Logan items put in customer homes for temporary heating or cooling.
- Fulfilling work orders within the warehouse when support is requested
- Assist Logistics Manager with projects and new ideas
- Other duties as requested by management
- Care and Use of Metal – Has outstanding knowledge of all job-related metal, is careful with the handling of the metal and storage of the metal.
- Organizing – Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Arranges information and files in a useful manner.
Experience and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintains current Forklift certification
- Proficient computer skills, some knowledge of computer software
- Knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook. Service Titan use may be required.
- 2+ years of similar experience
- A valid drivers license, clean driving record, and ability to drive a company vehicle
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employees may be asked to lift, push, pull, and/or move items weighing more than 50 pounds on a weekly basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or apply online below.