Part Time Warehouse Associate - Columbus
Logan A/C & Heat Services hiring! Our team is an award winning residential HVAC company, locally owned and operated, and servicing the Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati communities.
Join our team as a Part Time Warehouse Associate in our Columbus office! Our Warehouse Associate will be provided with a company vehicle, and some of the key job duties include organizing the warehouse and running parts to our field staff as needed. The hours of this position will be 7am-11am M-F.
Minimal experience required: all can be taught on the job!
Learn more about the Warehouse Associate position below:
- Delivering parts to our technicians and installers (any field staff)
- Driving company vehicle
- Picking up items from supplies houses to deliver to the office or to a field staff member
- Help check in freight and stock shelves
- Order parts and manage supply levels
- Assist in the warehouse with organization
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Work collaboratively on a team
- A valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Highly motivated and hard worker
- Process driven
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, some knowledge of computer software
- Forklift experience is desired, but not necessary
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
Logan Services has won multiple awards including an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, 2016 Top Trainer Award - HVACR News Magazine, Best Place to Work - HVACR News Magazine, 2013 Super Service Award -- Angie's List, and many more!
We look forward to speaking with you about our career opportunities at Logan Services!
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.