Operations Manager - Columbus
Logan A/C & Heat Services is a family owned and operated residential heating & air conditioning company that has been in business for over 50 years. Our professional team is here to help those in need of air conditioner, furnace, heat pump and air handler repair, replacement, and routine maintenance services in the Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati metro areas.
Join our team as an Operations Manager Columbus office! We are seeking an individual who is experienced in a high-paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily oversight of the Columbus Team Lead, Customer Coordinators, Logistics and field services personnel.
- Create and maintain office best practices, policies and procedures.
- Involvement and participation of day-to-day administrative duties.
- Accounts receivables and payables for the Columbus office
- Management of weekly timesheets and time off requests.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently between multiple departments and all levels of the organization.
- Feedback of each direct report, and ensure levels down are also receiving consistency and relevant feedback; recommend disciplinary action, when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other departments of the organization.
- Coordinate training and development of the Columbus team.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully build and maintain a successful Columbus office team.
- Responsible for 30 day, 90 day, bi-annual and annual review of direct report team members.
- Responsible for analyzing install and maintenance plan goals to drive positive results.
- Collaborate with Field Supervisors and customer support to handle and resolve escalated customer complaints, questions, and concerns.
- Analyze existing office structure and operations to identify areas of process improvement and create innovative initiatives to increase office efficiencies and successful growth.
- Maintain a clean and organized office and warehouse.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Innovation and Initative – Poses and maintains firm understanding of new and emerging initatives related to the industry
- Commitment – strong commitment and superior reliability to achieve business goals
- Independent – proven ability to work independently all while keeping others informed of your processes and progress.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Approachability – Is easy to approach. Spends the extra effort to put others at ease. Is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others.
- Communication – Displays a very quick grasp of the significance of information communicated and nearly always initiates or responds to communication in an appropriate, timely, and comprehensive manner.
- Confidentiality – Maintains all client communications and confidential information as per code of ethics, and per client instructions.
- Company Core Values – Follows and promotes company core values.
- Leadership – Able to organize, control, and guide the work of others to obtain satisfactory results.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Management experience of 5+ years
- Extensive business and organizational knowledge
- Proven experience of successful self-management
- Proven experience of conflict management
- Knowledge of Word Processing software. Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time maangement skills
- Attention to details
The Operations Manager is a self-motivated and committed individual who manages personnel that perform administrative duties, customer service, logistics, and field services duties. An ideal candidate can work independently and within the team as this role will include some day-to-day responsibility and completion of administrative duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level. The requirements listed above are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to email@example.com in for consideration or apply online below.