Marketing Content Writer
Logan A/C and Heat Services of Dayton is seeking an outgoing, self-starter for a part-time marketing content writer position in our Dayton office. The individual we’re looking for must have strong writing and communication skills. Candidates must be creative, detail oriented, able to multi-task and able to work as part of a team. Candidates must also have confidence in making logical business decisions.
- Develops, researches, writes, and edits various communication materials including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, social-media content, blogs and website content that supports our brand and upholds best SEO practices.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of digital campaign calendar.
- Develops and executes a social media strategy on a variety of platforms focused on but not limited to Facebook.
- Manages projects from initial ideas to live implementation.
- Generates a customer review strategy, and responds to all online reviews – both positive and negative.
- Stays current on emerging market trends and executes in-depth market research for campaigns, lead generation and new marketing opportunities.
- Assists with seasonal tradeshow and event lead generation and other duties as agreed upon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related field is preferred but not required.
- At least two years of related experience or equivalent.
- Up-to-date on latest social trends and best practices for each channel.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Proven ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with working a flexible schedule.
- Experience with working independently as well as with a team.
- HVAC knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Clean background, valid driver license and drug free.
This is a part-time position. Hours may vary on a weekly basis. The candidate who matches our needs will be offered competitive pay and a flexible schedule. Parents looking for part-time work who meet the necessary job requirements are encouraged to apply.
Applicants will be required to submit a resume, cover letter, and three writing samples to be considered for this position. Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or apply online below.