Logistics Facilitator - Dayton
Logan A/C & Heat Services is an award winning, ever-growing, world class HVAC Company. We are locally owned, operated, and service the Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Markets.
We are hiring for a Logistics Facilitator position in Dayton, Ohio!
- Order all parts while also observing and filing for Field Repairs and Extended Warranties
- Tracking all parts to ensure acceptable time deliveries
- Work with service department to ensure parts replacements are scheduled for satisfactory customer experience
- Maintain service vehicle and parts room stock based on seasonal needs
- Ensure all parts processes are up to date and efficient
- Analyze parts replacements to ensure proper stock is on hand to maintain profits, customer experience and 2 visits for parts replacements.
- Keep updated on all manufacturer service bulletins to ensure proper changes are put in place on the field.
- Reviewing the monthly Parts Statement and verifying if all invoices are ok to pay. If not, following up with the manufacturer for correction
- Semi-annual van inventory
- Weekly van inspections
- Tracking, maintenance and auditing of all field vehicles to ensure proper availability, maintenance, devices and insurance is up to date at all times.
- Fulfilling work orders within the warehouse when support is requested
- Assist Logistics Supervisor with projects and new ideas
- Managing all technicians Logan tools
- Sixth representative on phones
- Other duties as requested by management
- A valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Warehouse experience
- Highly motivated and hard worker
- Process driven
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Proficient computer skills such as, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- Forklift experience is desired
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
Logan Services has won multiple awards including an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, 2016 Top Trainer Award - HVACR News Magazine, Best Place to Work - HVACR News Magazine, 2013 Super Service Award -- Angie's List, and many more! We look forward to speaking with you about our career opportunities at Logan Services!
Job Type: Full-time
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.