Installation Apprentice - Dayton, Columbus & Cincinnati
Logan Services is a family-owned, residential heating & air conditioning company that began in 1969. Our business has remained strong for over 50 years because of our dedication to excellence in customer service. Clients who insist on high quality and excellent service attract to us.
We Are Hiring: Installation Assistants/Apprentices
We are seeking a motivated person to join our team as an Assistant Installer. Assistant Installers work with our current Lead Installers. This is your foot in the door to a long term career with Logan Services! Logan Services is one of the largest HVAC contractors in the state of Ohio doing primarily residential replacement work. We operate locations in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
- Some experience with an HVAC contractor is a plus, but not required!
- Experience in a retrofit environment (not new construction) is preferred
- Able to pass a background check
- Trade or Vocational School Experience preferred
- Annual pay ranges from $25,000-$55,000+
- Aggressive and growing company with year-round work
- Ongoing paid training (We have a career path laid out for you!)
- Opportunity to become a lead installer in 2 years or less, making $70,000 to $120,000 per year!
- Bonuses paid out when attending certain training
- We will assist you in acquiring EPA Certification, Nate Certification, MFG Certifications, and KY Journeyman
Application & Hiring Process For Installation Apprentice
Interested in this position? Learn about our application and hiring process for Installation Apprentices at Logan A/C & Heat Services.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to email@example.com in for consideration or apply online below.