Install Operations Manager - Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati
Logan Services is looking to hire an Install Operations Manager! The Install Operations Manager is a self-motivated, collaborative individual who develops and/or utilizes strategic measurement tools that are transformed into business insights. These insights are used for informed decision making and strategic operational planning across the entire Installation department.
No technical HVAC knowledge required!
This position is fast paced, multi-tasked driven to create urgency, aligned to recommend change, drive departmental profitability, and influence successful revenue performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and/or developing in collaboration with LSI’s Data Analyst accurate evaluation tools i.e., Performance Dashboards that drive real time data-driven business decisions. Decisions to include but are not limited to Installation Department Met Completion Rates, Call Back Ratios, Unexcused Absence Trends, etc.
- In collaboration, develop annualized goals, objectives, and strategies that align with revenue and profitability targets.
- Analyzing and where applicable recommending in collaboration for efficiency gains in installer productivity. Data points evaluated to include, but not limited to installation time studies, job costing, truck stock, and staging/loading equipment.
- Analyzing and where applicable recommending in collaboration process improvement. Processes to include, but are not limited to assessments, evaluations, lead installer evaluation submissions, and call backs.
- Analyzing Apprentices performance in to determine trends and/or developmental opportunities for the Install Manager to act upon. This analysis may also highlight recommended opportunities for Apprentice reward and recognition.
- In collaboration responsible for recommending standards of installer performance i.e., meeting expectations and completing data.
- Analyzing installation mix reports i.e., Heat Pump/Air Handler systems vs. AC/Gas to provide developmental training recommendations to the Install Field Manager and Install Field Trainer.
- Analyzing Installer’s performance to determine developmental opportunities. Analytics to include but are not limited to Met Completion Rates, Call Back %s, Failed Inspections, etc.
- Presenting relevant departmental information, updates, and/or performance in one-on-one and small group settings to other departments across the organization.
- Sharing when applicable feedback to the Sales Manager regarding Sales Consultant negligence and/or developmental opportunities, inter-office communications i.e., Installer Capability updates to the Install Coordination department.
- In collaboration, responsible for providing subject matter/content for the weekly installation huddles. If applicable responsible for presenting information at the huddles.
- In collaboration, responsible for participating in the research of new tools, techniques, modernizations, etc. that might enhance field productivity.
- Participation in regularly scheduled Install Operations meetings that require implementation and execution of accountability measures that drive action. Accountability measures include but are not limited to assigning the primary person responsible (PPR), measuring performance, and recognizing completion.
- Weekly travel to all 3 locations.
- When applicable collaborates with HR Department regarding Field Retention, Employee Development and Proactive Employee Relations.
- Participation when applicable in ongoing reviews of Install Operations team members.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value through job accomplishments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Commitment – Strong commitment and superior reliability to achieving business goals
- Independent – Proven ability to work independently all while keeping others informed of applicable processes and progress.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Approachability – Is easy to approach. Spends the extra effort to put others at ease. Is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others.
- Communication – Displays a very quick grasp of the significance of information communicated and nearly always initiates or responds to communication in an appropriate, timely, and comprehensive manner.
- Confidentiality – Maintains all client communications and information confidential as per code of ethics, and per client instructions.
- Innovation and Initiative – Committed to gaining a firm understanding of new and emerging initiatives related to the industry
- Company Core Values – Follows and promotes company core values.
- Leadership – Able to organize, control, and guide the work of others to obtain satisfactory results.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven business and organizational knowledge
- Demonstrated experience of successful self-management
- Proven experience in relationship building and collaboration
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail focused
- Knowledge of Word Processing software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.