Home Heating Services
Professional Home Heating Service
As a homeowner, you probably think of your home as unique. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we do, too. We know that every property is a little different, as is its heating system. That is why we have made a long-term commitment to our Ohio customers. We provide Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus heating services that keep you warm and cozy all winter. We believe everyone deserves to feel comfort in cool weather — from the time the first leaf falls until the flowers bloom in spring. With our home heating services, count on us to help you stay warm and save money while you do it.
Homeowners Choose Our Furnace and Heat Pump Services
Since 1969, Ohio residents have called on Logan A/C and Heat Services to keep their home heating systems in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton and the suburbs in great shape. Whether you want to schedule annual maintenance or you are thinking about replacing your current equipment, we can simplify the process and eliminate the hassle.
Our team offers the following home heating service in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and their surrounding communities:
- Furnace Repair: We inspect your furnace, find the problem, devise a solution and put it into action.
- Furnace Maintenance: Our team makes a seasonal visit to test your furnace function and make sure it is operating at peak performance for winter.
- Furnace Replacement: One of our service technicians or comfort consultants can help you determine if you need to replace your old furnace, and we are happy to discuss financing options.
- Furnace Installation: When you are ready to upgrade, we will identify the right heating system for your home and professionally install it.
- Heat Pump Repair: If you have a problem, call on us to diagnose the issue and determine the best way to solve it.
- Heat Pump Maintenance: We will provide professional upkeep for your heat pump, to identify any concerns and maximize your energy efficiency.
- Heat Pump Replacement: Replacing your heat pump is an investment in your home, and our team will help you get the most out of your money with quality replacement options.
- Heat Pump Installation: Getting a good installation for your heat pump is paramount for its performance, and our team knows how to do it properly.
Common Heat Pump Problems
Although having a heat pump installed in your home can be great as an energy-efficient way to stay comfortable, they still require the same amount of care and attention as any other HVAC equipment. With that in mind, here are some common issues you might run into as well as some tips to help you deal with them before you call the professionals.
- Blowing cold air when it shouldn’t — One of the benefits of a heat pump is that it serves to cool and heat your home. However, if you’re trying to stay warm and you’re getting cool air, it may be a sign of a problem. In most cases, this could be as simple as having it on the wrong setting. But dirty air filters and debris surrounding the exterior of the unit are other possible causes.
- Not turning on — Nothing is more bewildering for a homeowner than adjusting the thermostat but not hearing the HVAC system switch on. If your heat pump isn’t cooperating, you might want to try checking your circuit breakers or double-checking the settings.
- Cold/chilly spots in your home — If you’re still having a hard time getting cozy in the winter, there’s a chance you might be dealing with a blockage in your ducts or clogged filters. It’s also a good idea to make sure you haven’t moved a couch or other large furniture over the registers in the room, which could be blocking the air flow.
- Unpleasant smells — If you’ve noticed an odd or offensive smell coming from your vents when you run your heat pump, some local critters may have turned your system into their home — or final resting place. A burning smell, on the other hand, may be a warning of some serious problems with your electrical system.
50 Years of Excellent Furnace Services in Ohio
Locating a home heating contractor in your area that you can rely on takes trust. At Logan A/C and Heat Services, we know that you have come to the right place. We keep facilities in three metropolitan areas in Ohio, which allows us to serve many of the surrounding communities. Contact us anytime for heating in Ohio, including Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus!
Find yours by visiting the page for one of our locations:
For immediate service, call our local service representatives. You may also contact us using the form on this page.
Whether you need Dayton heating services or help with furnace upkeep in Columbus or Cincinnati, there is no need to fret over the freezing wind when you work with Logan A/C and Heat Services. We offer a variety of financing options for installation or service. Talk to one of our local experts for more information by requesting an estimate today.