Duct Cleaner - Dayton & Columbus
Logan A/C & Heat Services is an award-winning, growing, world-class HVAC Company. We are locally owned, operated, and service the Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Markets.
We are hiring for an Air Duct Cleaner position in Dayton and Columbus, Ohio.
The potential candidate should have:
- A clean driving record is a must.
- Have their own personal hand tools
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- A strong desire to advance in this industry.
- Ability to help us grow this part of our business.
We offer the following:
- Excellent base pay.
- Uniforms and Jackets to wear.
- Company cell phone and GPS.
- Continuous training on Indoor Air Quality, including all related Air Quality products and services
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, and retirement plans.
- Continuous training.
- Full-time employment.
- Newer trucks to drive
Logan Services has won multiple awards including an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, 2016 Top Trainer Award - HVACR News Magazine, Best Place to Work - HVACR News Magazine, 2013 Super Service Award -- Angie's List, and many more! We look forward to speaking with you about our career opportunities at Logan Services!
What does a Duct Cleaner do? Learn about our duct cleaning service here »
Application & Hiring Process For Duct Cleaner
Interested in this position? Learn about our application and hiring process for a Duct Cleaning role at Logan A/C & Heat Services.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to email@example.com in for consideration or apply online below.