Digital Marketing Specialist - Dayton
Logan Services is searching for a dynamic, outgoing individual to join its marketing team. We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to be responsible for providing and developing effective marketing strategies, campaigns, and content by designing, writing and developing ads, blogs, and other media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes SEO/SEM experience to build upon and grow existing marketing strategies
- Create content strategies and series for SEO and social media
- Manage digital sponsorship calendar
- Assist with website updates and partnering site updates
- Build digital marketing campaigns including PPC, display, retargeting, email, YouTube, etc.
- Schedule and traffic ad campaigns and ensure all ads are running correctly and on time
- Strategize, design, launch, learn, repeat across multiple marketing channels with a focus on digital marketing
- Measure and report results on key digital accounts
- Proactively suggest new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the sales, installation and service teams to get a strong understanding of company culture and share that knowledge with customers
- Collaborates on all marketing department initiatives and strategies
- Assists at special events and trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas. Easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions and tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Teamwork- Able to work towards shared goals by sharing responsibility and contributes to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Intitiative- Seizes opportunities to enhance performance and identifies immediate action to address issues.
- Design – Translates concepts and information into images. Applies design principals. Use feedback to modify designs. Has ability to develop new and original ideas, creates effective designs. Consults with other coworkers and various resources.
- Innovation – Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market. Has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work. Can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Web coding skills are a plus
- At least 3-5 years of related experience or equivalent.
- Experience with linkbuilding and SEO strategy
- Experience using Google products including: Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Local Services, Google Trends, etc.
- Experience with graphic design specifically for digital ads (a background of photo/video editing is a plus)
- Experience writing copy for social media, blog, emails, TV/YouTube scripts, etc.
- Experience managing multiple 3rd party accounts in a remote setting
- Proven ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with working a flexible schedule as needed.
- Experience with working independently as well as with a team.
- Clean background, valid driver license and drug free.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in for consideration or apply online below.