Customer Service Representative - Dayton & Columbus
Logan Services, Inc. is a privately held residential heating & air conditioning company that began in 1969. Our business has remained strong for over 50 years because of our dedication to excellence in the field of customer service.
Join our team as a Customer Service Representative in our Dayton and Columbus offices! We are seeking an individual who is experienced in a high-paced work environment.
We offer a competitive salary along with benefits including medical, dental, and vision with a health savings account, short term and long term disability, gym reimbursement, clothing allowance, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing as well as paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
Learn about our Customer Service position and submit your application today!
Primary Job Duties:
- Receiving a high volume of inbound calls
- Scheduling service calls
- Dispatching service calls
- Other administrative tasks
Successful Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Customer Care or Customer Service Experience
- HVAC knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience in working independently as well as with a team
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with computers
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Valid Driver's License
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years' experience with multiple line telephones
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with a customer database
- Management experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, personal days and holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Retirement Planning and 401k
- Opportunity for advancement (one of the largest HVAC companies in the country)
Hours will be Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm and Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Additional hours may be required during our peak season. We look forward to talking with you!
Our professional team is here to help those in need of air conditioner, furnace, heat pump, and air handler repair, replacement, and routine maintenance services in the Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati metro areas.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this opportunity may be for you. Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or apply online below.